Co-Creating Universal Health & Wellness
We affirm and commit to the World Health Organization’s (WHO) Principles as set out in their Preamble to the Constitution:
- Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.
- The extension to all peoples of the benefits of medical, psychological and related knowledge is essential to the fullest attainment of health.
- Be the platform for the unity of the profession of Health & Wellness Coaches in Australia & New Zealand.
- Support Health & Wellness Coaches, Primary Care Physicians and Allied Health professionals to connect, communicate and aspire to deliver on our collective vision of Co-Creating Universal Health and Wellness.
- Be the respected industry voice for an appropriate standard in Health & Wellness Coaching nationally and internationally.
- Lead and support the development and recognition of a comprehensive scientific and competencies-based qualification standard.
- Collaborate with Governments, Public Health Advocates as well as Patient and Consumer Health advocates to ensure the integrity and inclusive nature of the Health & Wellness Coaching Industry Standard.
- Be the respected collaborator representing Health & Wellness Coaches as an integral member of Collaborative Care Teams that are addressing the rise in chronic disease management from a patient or client-centred perspective.