Employers and individuals look for quality credentialling when selecting a coach.
As a HCANZA-accredited coach, it’s important that you let others know that your coach training and qualifications meet the gold standard standards that are recognised by our national industry association for Health and Wellness Coaches.
Here’s how you can update your LinkedIn profile.
- Firstly, follow HCANZA on LinkedIn
- Go to the Edit public profile & URL at the top right
- Click Edit Contents; scroll down to the Licenses and Certifications section
- Click the ‘+’ sign to add your HCANZA certification
- Enter the Name as HCANZA-Accredited Health and Wellness Coach
- The Issuing organisation is Health Coaches Australian and New Zealand Association
- Leave the credential expiry box unticked
- Enter the Issue Date of your membership
- Enter the Expiration Date of your membership
- Leave the Credential ID and URL blank
- Click Save
Your profile will look like the example above, and you will be able to verify your accomplishment with prospective employers and clients.