Associate Membership Application Process
By joining HCANZA you are required to make a commitment to the HCAZNA Code of Conduct, the Scope of Practice and the attainment of 6 units of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) within 12 months, by attending approved affiliate/other reputable training programs (webinars, short courses, conferences, seminars) in health coaching or nutritional health and lifestyle fields.
Four tips for a smooth and successful application process:
- Check that the program you graduated from is an approved Associate Program.
- Read the Terms and Conditions that apply to your application before proceeding.
- Ensure you have all the required documents on hand for Step 3.
- Give yourself time to complete all of the steps in one sitting to avoid delays in the processing of your application.
- Step 1: Download the Scope of Practice and Code of Conduct documents
- Step 2: Required documents –
- Scan your Health Coach Certificate from an approved Transition program.
- Scan your Professional Indemnity Insurance certificate or Cover Note for new policies
- Scan signed Code of Conduct and Scope of Practice documents
- Step 3: Complete the Online Application Form
- Step 4: Complete and Submit Payment
Before filling out this registration form, please ensure this is the correct membership level that corresponds with the Health Coach training program you graduated from. In this way you will avoid your application being rejected. Click here to view the list of approved programs.
All of these steps are automated once you submit your payment and our easy to use online system will take you through the process while providing you with the documents and instructions as you go through each step.
Signatures on forms provided throughout the registration process must be in one of two formats: e-signature or hand written. We will not accept a typed name.
Your payment data is encrypted and secure.
All amounts shown are in AUD.
Before continuing please review the Terms and Conditions page.
Note: A related health field qualification considered for Associate Membership includes: International Health & Wellness Coach, Family Medicine General Practitioner, Nutritionist, Dietician, Acupuncturist, Naturopath, Osteopath, Homeopath, Chiropractor, Counsellor, Hypnotherapist, Meditation or Yoga teacher.