Top 6 Considerations for Doctors and Allied Health professionals hiring a Health & Wellness Coach.
- Skill Set: There are fundamentally two types of Health & Wellness Coach training programs supported by HCANZA. Consider how much integrative or functional medicine background knowledge you would like your Health & Wellness Coach to have had.
- Endorsement & Credibility: Which associations and agencies have the Health & Wellness Coaches certifying program been endorsed by?
- Program advantage: Have a clear view of benefits and programs a Health & Wellness Coach can bring to your practice and patients.
- Prior experience: Consider how much health-related background experience suits your needs.
- Billing model: There are many different billing models. Consider which ones suit your clinic and patient needs.
- Values: Working as part of a team is fundamental to the success of any Health and Wellness Coaching Program.