Top 7 Considerations for choosing a Health & Wellness Coaching Course.
- Future opportunities: Think about what industry you see yourself working within. A clinic setting with medical & allied health professionals? Corp Well-Being? Independent private Health & Wellness Coach? Others?
- Qualification level: What qualifications are you going to need for that type of health & wellness coaching? Certificate or diploma? How much practical experience will you need to qualify?
- Coaching or Integrative Coaching: Is your goal to work solely with health & wellness coaching skills or will you want deeper knowledge and understanding that includes nutritional and lifestyle approaches?
- Time: How much time can you commit to completing the program, 6 or 12 months? How many hours per week can you manage? Are you interested in an online fixed program or self-paced learning environment?
- Learning community: Do you want to be part of an active and connected learning community, or individualistic tutoring?
- Endorsement & Credibility: What professional associations or agencies endorse the program you are considering?
- Value of your investment: We all have financial price points, but there are other aspects to a value proposition. You will invest your precious time and resources also. Consider the quality of the course you will do, and if you will achieve the standard that is required to practice as the Health & Wellness Coach of your dreams. ☺